How Much is an INFINITI Q50?
Are you searching for a head-turning luxury sedan? Consider the 2020 INFINITI Q50 at Herrin-Gear INFINITI near Flowood. If you’ve already had your eyes on this sedan, you’re probably already wondering about the INFINITI Q50 price. The Q50 price is affordable for vehicles in its class and offers incredible features and performance capabilities. Herrin-Gear INFINITI will walk you through the different Q50 price points, configurations, and standard features, so you know what you can afford for your Brandon drives.
INFINITI Q50 MSRP
With the new INFINITI Q50, drivers have five configurations to choose from, and each offers rear- and all-wheel drive options. Below is a look at the INFINITI Q50 MSRP for each trim level:
- Q50 3.0t PURE: Base model starts at $36,400 MSRP, AWD starts at $38,400 MSRP
- Q50 3.0t LUXE: Base model starts at $38,850 MSRP, AWD starts at $40,850 MSRP
- Q50 Edition 30: Base model starts at $43,700 MSRP. AWD starts at $45,700 MSRP
- Q50 3.0t SPORT: Base model starts at $48,500 MSRP, AWD starts at $50,500 MSRP
- Q50 RED SPORT 400: Base model starts at $54,250 MSRP, AWD starts at $56,250 MSRP
Want to enhance your Ridgeland commute? The 2020 Q50 offers upgradeable package levels for additional features and premium interior styling.
INFINITI Q50 Packages
INFINITI offers several packages for the different Q50 trim levels. Keep in mind that you won’t find every package on every trim level. Explore your options to find the one that best suits your driving needs.
- ESSENTIAL PACKAGE: Available on the 3.0t LUXE, this package adds features like heated front seats, INFINITI InTouch™ Navigation, power lumbar adjustment for the driver, and more.
- PROACTIVE PACKAGE: This package can be added to the 3.0t SPORT and RED SPORT 400 models, and offers drivers Active Lane Control, Direct Adaptive Steering®, Distance Control Assist, Blind Spot Intervention®, and more.
- PROASSIST PACKAGE: Can be added to the 3.0t LUXE, and it adds excellent safety features like Around View® Monitor, Blind Spot Warning, Backup Collision Intervention®, and more.
- SENSORY PACKAGE: Add this to the Q50 RED SPORT 400, and it offers features like the BOSE® Performance Series Audio 16-speaker stereo system, an Advanced Climate Control System, Enhanced Ambient Lighting, and more.
Drivers won’t have trouble finding the new INFINITI Q50 that has what they need for a better driving experience.
Explore the 2020 INFINITI Q50 in Jackson!
Ready to experience the new INFINITI Q50 firsthand? Peruse our new Q50 inventory to find the package and trim that interests you the most, or learn more about the 2021 INFINITI Q50 configurations. Visit our INFINITI dealership near Madison, and we’ll get you behind the wheel for an exciting test drive! If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team online.
More from Herrin-Gear INFINITI
All-wheel drive (AWD) is a commonly desired feature when searching for a new vehicle. You want something that can handle rougher driving conditions and keep you safe. Luckily, it’s possible to get AWD on several INFINITI models, allowing you to combine this feature with the luxury INFINITI is known for. Which INFINITI Vehicles are AWD?…
The INFINITI QX50 and the Acura RDX are two of the most popular models in today’s luxury SUV market. These two models offer tons of features and an enjoyable drive, all for a relatively affordable price. If you’re shopping for a new SUV, you might wonder which of these vehicles is the better investment. While both…
Jackson, Mississippi, is known as the capital of Mississippi, the most populous city, and for serving up some of the most delicious Southern cooking from fried chicken to biscuits and gravy. But if you’re looking for an all-American hot dog, there is no shortage of great local areas for you to cure that craving, too. The…