Why Lease an INFINITI in Jackson, MS
It can be challenging to afford a brand-new or more recent car, even with an auto loan. Moreover, some drivers don’t want to keep the same vehicle for more than a year or two. Fortunately, leasing could help you drive away in a brand-new car more frequently, usually with lower monthly fees than what you’d pay through traditional financing.
New car leasing is more widespread than it used to be, and it’s a popular choice when looking for cars, SUVs, and more. Let’s discuss car leasing and financing in detail and why you might want to lease your next INFINITI.
Key Differences Between Leasing and Financing
As with purchasing and financing a new vehicle, leasing entails a driver making regular monthly payments after making the original down payment. One of the most significant advantages of buying a car over leasing is that it becomes more and more financially viable over time. In the long run, leasing an INFINITI Q50 every year or so, switching to the latest model with each renewal, costs more than simply buying one new model and keeping it as long as possible.
However, not everyone is in a situation where owning the same vehicle for years is optimal or even practical. Some people have long-term car ownership plans that get disrupted by life circumstances. New parents, for example, might consider trading in their compact sedan for a roomier SUV with the latest safety features. With a consistent policy of leasing vehicles or simply doing so when it seems more viable, you’ll have more options and more control as a car shopper.
Should Everyone Get a Lease?
Although worth considering before you buy a new INFINITI, leasing isn’t for everyone. An arguable downside of leasing is that you don’t own the car unless you take the option to buy it at the end of the lease. This option isn’t automatically available for all leases, and even if it is, you’ll still need to complete the lease term before buying it.
It’s worth noting that leases come with limits on how much wear and tear the vehicle can have when you return it. Any outstanding issues could lead to a restoration fee. You can also incur additional fees if you terminate your lease early. However, you may be able to negotiate the terms so that there’s no early termination penalty.
These downsides might mean very little to you if you’re shopping for a new INFINITI in Jackson, Mississippi. At the end of the lease, you have the choice of paying off the remaining balance on your car through purchase financing, which is basically switching from leasing to ownership, or leasing a new one. Feel free to check out our finance center and contact us with any questions.
Why You Should Lease an INFINITI
When financing, most people opt for auto loans so they won’t have to pay the full amount all at once. They may have forgotten to consider leases, which become even more appealing with the rotating specials and discounts at our Herrin-Gear INFINITI dealership.
It’s thrilling to take a new car home, particularly a top-level yet affordable luxury car such as a 2022 or 2023 INFINITI. Through affordable leases, you get to experience that feeling more often than most drivers. Here are some other significant benefits of leasing INFINITI cars:
- You are only required to pay for the vehicle’s depreciation during the term of your lease, not its total value.
- Lease payments include lower sales tax and monthly finance charges.
- Down payment and monthly payment amounts are usually lower than they are with buying.
- Leased INFINITI cars are usually under warranty, just like the purchased versions.
- You have several end-of-lease options, including trading in your INFINITI for a new one or buying it for the price specified in your lease agreement.
As long as you can meet a mileage limit and be careful about damage or wear and tear, there aren’t many potential disadvantages to leasing an INFINITI. After three years, one year, or however long you think you’ll need the car, you’ll be able to conveniently give it back and switch to something newer.
INFINITI Lease Shopping Tips
As you can see, there are several factors to leasing that can help stretch every dollar. Make sure you’re getting a good deal with these tips:
- Watch and raise your credit score : Usually, luxury vehicles are considered higher credit risks, so having good credit will go a long way. Even with low or no credit, we may be able to help you.
- Finalize your leasing budget : Generally speaking, you shouldn’t pay more than 15% of your monthly income toward your lease.
- Put down extra at signing : You should consider how much of a down payment you can afford. Even a few hundred dollars extra down at signing will decrease the interest you have to pay on the remaining balance.
- Estimate your annual mileage : A lease is a wise choice if you don’t drive frequently. If you do, our team can help outline your annual mileage needs and create a generous mileage limit, so you’re unlikely to ever go over.
Before signing a new INFINITI lease, you should consider your budget, particularly your monthly cash flow and travel plans, and whether replacing your vehicle every three years or less makes financial sense. Our staff at Herrin-Gear INFINITI can guide you through all the relevant factors and highlight the best option for you.
If this will be your first time leasing a car or driving an INFINITI, don’t worry. Our finance department team at Herrin-Gear INFINITI will be happy to help you compare different lease options. Our sales team can identify the exact model and trim level for your needs. You’ll be able to sign a deal without any of the pressure or gimmicks you may experience at typical dealerships.
Whether you purchase or lease your next vehicle, your needs are a top priority for our Herrin-Gear INFINITI family. Find your preferred vehicle by checking our special offers or visiting our new car lot.