Used INFINITI Q50 for Sale in Jackson, MS
If you’re planning on elevating your Jackson commute with a used luxury vehicle, Herrin-Gear INFINITI can help with our selection of used INFINITI Q50 sedans. Buying a gently used Q50 sedan from us can save you money while still giving you access to the premium amenities you crave.
INFINITI Q50 Key Highlights
INFINITI began production on the Q50 in 2013, and while it has undergone a few refreshes over the years, it hasn’t seen any significant changes as it goes into its ninth year. As the 2022 Q50 model rolls out, we expect upgrades to technology and the latest powertrain enhancements to entice clientele to purchase the newest edition. Of course, this creates the opportunity for those looking for a used Q50 to capitalize on lease and buy-back trades. Some features you’ll enjoy on the last few model years include:
- Modern exterior style. In 2018, INFINITI refreshed the exterior to include a more detailed grille and sculpted body lines for an overall more aggressive posture. LED headlights and thinned-down taillights also became standard at this point. On the top Red Sport and Red Sport 400 trims, you’ll find the Formula-inspired airfoil, new bumpers with lower scoops, and wider air intakes. In addition, the Red Sport 400 adds twin exhaust ports with dark metallic trim and signature 19-inch wheels.
- Engine options. The original engine in the Q50 was a 3.7-liter V-6 that put out 328 horsepower and 269 pound-feet of torque. Q50 models from 2016 to 2019 had engine options ranging from the 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four-cylinder to a 3.0-liter turbo V-6 or a sport-tuned version of the 3.0-liter turbo V-6. The 2.0-liter engine puts out 208 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque but was discontinued after 2019. Look to the 3.0-liter engines that put out 300 to 400 horsepower and 295 to 350 pound-feet of torque for more power.
- Hybrid powertrain. From 2014 to 2018, INFINITI produced a hybrid powertrain Q50 sedan, pairing a 3.5-liter V-6 engine with an electric motor ranging from 50 kW up to 268 kW. Depending on your configuration, you could see up to 359 horsepower and 403 pound-feet of torque.
- Available all-wheel drive. Since the Q50 was first introduced, INFINITI has consistently offered all-wheel-drive as an available option for every trim level.
- Performance enhancements. In 2016, INFINITI introduced the second generation of its Direct Adaptive Steering, a new Dynamic Digital Suspension, and a Drive Mode Selector with a programmable Personal mode. Direct Adaptive Steering monitors your steering input up to 1,000 times per second and enhances it digitally for more responsive handling under various conditions. The Dynamic Digital Suspension measures g-forces and adds pressure to the inside or outside suspension to limit body roll and vertical movement over uneven surfaces. INFINITI’s new Drive Mode Selector allows you to tailor your Q50 to the road or your mood.
- Personalized interiors. While many luxury car manufacturers choose to offer a single model with options, INFINITI has always chosen to implement multiple trim levels, each with individual styling cues. As a result, you’ll find signature leather that varies in color and pattern based on trim level, along with other technology packages. For example, you’ll find the Red Sport 400 features red stitching and signature emblems.
- Efficient performance. Beginning with the 3.0-liter V-6, you’ll enjoy the power while still getting 20 mpg city and 29 mpg highway ratings. AWD trims experience a slight drop to 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway ratings. On the sport-tuned Red Sport 400, you still get impressive efficiency with 20 mpg city and 26 mpg highway ratings with front-wheel-drive, with a marginal drop to 19 mph city.
- In-vehicle technology. INFINITI first introduced Apple CarPlay and Android Auto technology in the Q50 in 2015. Minor enhancements to the size and functionality of the interactive display continue with each successive year. In 2016, INFINITI introduced a Bose audio system with 14 speakers featuring the new Advanced Staging Technology. This system incorporated Centerpoint 2 surround-sound, AudioPilot2 Noise Compensation technology. INFINITI also added a navigation system standard.
- ProPILOT driver-assist. In 2018, INFINITI added the ProPILOT suite as an available option for the Q50 sedan. This suite includes forward-collision warning, automatic emergency braking, active lane control, distance control, blind-spot warning, backup collision intervention, direct adaptive steering, lane departure warning and prevention, and intelligent cruise control. You can find some of these systems in earlier models. Search for the ProPILOT package if you want them all.
Why Buy a Used INFINITI Q50?
If you’re searching for a luxury sedan with power and performance features, the Q50 consistently ranks with the best sedans. You’ll get the reliability you want along with the comfort and convenience features that make driving around Jackson an experience you enjoy. INFINITI’s different trim levels allow you to choose the level of comfort and performance to suit your particular tastes and stay within your budget. In addition, we transfer any remaining factory warranty to you upon purchase.
Choosing a certified pre-owned Q50 raises the bar on dependability. All of our certified pre-owned Q50 sedans undergo an extensive 167-point inspection to ensure quality, reliability, and performance. Also, you get an extended warranty from the manufacturer. To qualify as a CPO vehicle, the Q50 must be less than seven years old and have fewer than 70,000 miles. However, many of our CPO Q50 sedans come to us from lease deals and will have less than three years in service and under 30,000 miles.
Shop For a Used INFINITI Q50 at Herrin-Gear INFINITI
At Herrin-Gear INFINITI, we understand what luxury sedan drivers want. That’s why we stock an expansive inventory of new and used Q50 sedans. If you’re ready to take your Jackson commute to the next level of luxury, we invite you to browse our used inventory online.
When you’re prepared for a more personalized demonstration, you can stop by our dealership, and one of our friendly, knowledgeable salespeople will show you the different Q50 models available. Lastly, we’ll let you take your favorite for a test drive.